Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Review: HandmadeHorrors.Etsy.com

  I purchased 24 Hand Made Ribbon Roses, 12 in Jet Black & 12 in Cream (Satin).

[image]
(Like my Faux Linx Footstool? I upholstered it myself! ;D)

  This was a custom order and I am very pleased with how they came out. I received the items in about 3 days after I paid for them. Shipping was incredibly fast! The packaging was great, my roses came in a cute Halloween theme cellophane bag with a note from HandmadeHorrors herself. And even though the Ribbon Roses are very durable on their own the shipping packaging was great too & quite sturdy. I even received a few extras in the form of promo items from other Dark Siders.

  HandmadeHorrors was great with communicating the absolutely reasonable pricing options and the progress of the order. The Ribbon Roses were exactly as she pictured so I was not disappointed. I am sure I will be back for more roses when this batch is gone!

~BellaLili

4 comments:

blacklilypie (Tara Fortin) said...

Yes, I like your footstool! haha

The roses are super cute. Great photo of them too. The bowl of them makes them seem decadent.

I know ordering from HandmadeHorrors never disappoints. :-)

SomethingDreadful said...

Those are so beautiful! (And that footstool is pretty damned rockin' as well.)

Are you going to make them into something or are they just free form pretties to be enjoyed? They have so much potential for millions of different applications! Sooo pretty.

LushPunk said...

Those are gorgeous!!

Kaleidoskopic Romance said...

I simply love ribbon roses! And those are fantastic!