Monday, February 9, 2009

New at Chenille Macabre!


New miniatures from Chenille Macabre have arrived! Behold the horrors of the Dollface Psycho, the Lizardman, and the Pigmask Killer! All poseable, all evil!

This Friday the 13th, I have something very big and exciting planned. It's been the culmination of a lot of hard work, and I'm going to unleash it. I might not even be ready for that date. I just want to start then because it'd look good for my Wikipedia entry. ;P

See you then!

-The Gil-Monster

3 comments:

SomethingDreadful said...

*jaw drop* I LOVE these. I'm all a-twitter! If I had kids, their toys would all look like this ^__^ Regardless of the repercussions of their development.

I can't wait to see what you have in store for friday the 13th!

Dilda says... said...

OMG! These are awesome! You should write a book on how to make these! Pipe cleaner heaven!

Unknown said...

Thank you both!