Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Review from KaleidoskopicRomance: BellaLili

I have always wanted one of the fabulous pieces made by BellaLili. When I saw the Edward's Kiss Earrings, I knew they were meant for me. The listing didn't say what kind of cabochon the earrings had, so I wrote and asked Autumn about them. She replied back promptly with the answer, and minutes later, I was buying them. She wrote informing me that she would ship them the following day.
They arrived beautifully and carefully packaged five days later, with two business cards, a thank you note and a card with tips on caring for them:

They were very reasonably priced, considering that the cabochons are vintage and the shipping was free. I am so happy with them, and I am looking forward to owning more of BellaLili's work in the future.

No comments: