Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dark Artist Spotlight!

Greetings, fellow DarkTeamers! I'm very happy to announce that I've updated my blog, DreadfulMusings, with the first ever Dark Artist Spotlight!

What IS this spotlight of sorts, you ask?

Every month (or so) I'm going to be selecting a dark artist from our team. I will showcase some of my favorites of their work and also include an interview. The questions never stay exactly the same, so you never know what obscure facts you may learn about a fellow team member.

This month it was my pleasure to interview Christine of Hexotica; maker of burlesque and boudoir finery. Check out the interview here!

Check back with my blog to see who else pops up in the Spotlight! I (try) to update it frequently and views/feedback are always appreciated. Happy crafting, everyone!

No comments: