Wednesday, July 16, 2008

ScrapBats fill your house with joy. Go adopt one!


Review of my recent purchase from SWStitchery.

The happy and merry ScrapBat Caesary arrived Monday morning to my house. Superfast shipping, if you bear in mind that I purchased him in the previous Wednesday's afternoon.
He came in a well protected box and beautifully wrapped in red tissue paper. I guess he wasn't so happy about it because he torn apart the paper as soon as he came out of the box. He was exactly as seen in the picture and I fell in love immediately.
Maya and I communicated a couple of times. She was very acommodating with my request for the reservation of Caesari and also informed me when the package was in the mail.
I am a happy returning customer, so you can definitely say I enjoy Maya's work!!

No comments: