Monday, October 3, 2011

Shop of the Week: GroovyMoonCreations.etsy.com

Hi, my name is Melania and I love making jewelry! I have been doing it for more than 10 years. I love to work with resin, glitter, beads, and antiqued silver. I get a lot of inspiration from history, making a lot of Renaissance, Victorian, and pirate-themed pieces. My designs also reflect the two sides of my personality- my dark, skull loving goth side, or my bright, nature loving hippie side. I also love using mythical creatures in my designs, like mermaids, fairies, and dragons. I love to create all sorts of things, and I also make hair clips, trinket boxes, and potion bottles. I am so grateful to be able to do what I love and share it with the rest of the world!

♦♦♦♦    ♦♦♦♦    ♦♦♦♦    ♦♦♦♦

Etsy
Buy Handmade
GroovyMoonCreations

No comments: