Saturday, October 1, 2011

Ahoy, matey!

Check out the custom Bloomers I recently finished! I personally love them. This one was a bit of a challenge because the Skulls & Roses cotton print fabric is not easy to come by particularly where I live. Luckily I was able to snag some at a decent price online. Then, I realized I was completely out the black cluney lace I was going to use to trim these. But, hidden away in my lace stash was just enough of the black & white cluney lace you see here. I've had it so long I don't think it's made anymore. At least, I've yet to find more!

Even with the hiccups, or more like thankfully due to the hiccups, I was able to create a great pair of one-of-a-kind bloomers for a wonderfully patient (and repeat) customer!

pkiklis-Bloomers3

xx ~Static

No comments: