Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Creepy Beauties Jewelry and Accessories

New to my Etsy shop are 'The Creepy Beauties' jewelry and accessories. Laser cut pendants made from my original character designs that I've turned into necklaces, earrings and e-gadget straps.


THE ONEYES : Vampire earrings


The 'Vampire blood drop' earrings were the first to arrive at my Etsy shop. Together with the 'Bat' necklace they make a great creepy set perfect for all creepy beauties and cool punk/rock chicks! This Bat necklace comes with a red faux leather cord with extendable star stain necklace. All jewelry items will be send to you in a small gift box made from recycled material.


THE ONEYES : Bat necklace

It is also possible to add some creepy cute style to your electronic gadgets with these creepy cute Vampire and Devil e-gadget straps. They are a great accessory to use for your mobile phone, cameras, handheld games, etc. The charms are fitted with a lobster clasp so it is easy to detach and attached to other straps. This time of year they also make a great Christmas stocking filler.


THE ONEYES : e-gadget strap

2 comments:

Living Dead Girl Nicole said...

I love your shop!! I just added to my heart/faves!

Unknown said...

Thanks!!!