Friday, November 12, 2010

Beauty is in the EYE of the beholder!

Beauty is in the EYE of the beholder. That's why you need these awesome Eye ball Dead Girl Decay Barrettes I just made and added to my Etsy shop.

The first is called Eye Scream Too. It is Too as in 2 because it is the 2nd version of the Eye Scream barrette that I have made. The first sold a few months ago. This version however features more petals and also some new fun spotted feathers I just got in!! So check it out HERE!

The second is called Eye Frost. With it getting colder and the winter months upon us I was inspired to do a bone chilling barrette that featured white and blue tones. For those of you that are not a fan of feathers this one is strictly flower petals!! Check it out HERE!


Eye see you!
LDG Nicole

No comments: