Friday, June 12, 2009

Review: GrigioDesigns.Etsy.com

GrigioDesigns just receive a rave review over at SweetButNotSour's blog, here's a snippet:

Well, I've had this ring in my faves for I don't know how long- but it seemed like a long time! I wanted it, but money has been tight, until recently! I finally bought it!!! I couldn't help myself. Sometimes you just have to treat yourself to something special, just because!

Please pop on over to SweetButNotSour's blog for the rest of the review!:

http://sweetbutnotsours-creations.blogspot.com/2009/06/purchase-of-week-grigio-design.html

1 comment:

Photographer Leia said...

That is quite the lovely ring! I have a number of things in my raves I wish I could go ahead an purchase as well. I know the feeling when you finally find your way to pick one of them up. It's like a surge of triumph.