Sunday, October 19, 2008

Review: Trade - GypsyEye.Etsy.com & Room3Designs.Etsy.com

In my trade with GypsyEye I received a catacomb soap, a frog hemp soap, and a turtle hemp soap.

This was a great swap with fantastic communication. When I received the well packaged soaps I was surprised to see she had sent me one more than the two agreed upon! Needless to say I'm super satisfied.

I just finished up using the frog hemp soap and started on the catacomb soap. I will happily recommend both these products to whomever will listen. The hemp/oatmeal soap was light, yet cleansing, didn't leave any residue and left me feeling clean clean clean (and lightly exfoliated). I love the catacomb soap, it's light sandalwood essence and it's smoothness. Plus, it's a huge bar, so I have a feeling it will last a long time. A very good deal if you ask me.

~Room3Designs

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦    ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦    ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦    ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

Our trade was great! Room3Designs had great communication the entire time. I was thrilled to receive the beaded spider when it arrived.

I had the option to choose what color I preferred and it has a wonderful creepy elegance. It is beautifully made and was packaged safe & securely. It was fantastic to do a trade with her!

~GypsyEye

No comments: