Tuesday, January 24, 2012

It's a nice day for a dead wedding.......

My latest and greatest undead creations.......
Bite Size Bride and Groom Zombie Couple Head Prop/Decorations!!





These little guys are for sale in my Etsy shop HERE!!

This set includes a groom with auburn hair with a dusty top hat complete with blood. The bride is blonde with a tattered bloody veil. Both have blue/grey rotting flesh! Rotten and ready to ship!

These would be a great wedding or anniversary gift for that horror movie or zombie fanatic couple. They would also be great as added decor for a horror/Halloween/zombie themed wedding. Because they are bite size they would also make a great and unique cake topper!!

If you would like me to customize a set of these for you please contact me HERE! I can make these in various flesh shades (blue/grey, green/yellow, peach/brown/flesh) and any hair color.

LDG Nicole

No comments: