Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Brains & Beauty!!

How would you like to own your very own piece of the undead? 

How would like to display it on your wall like a hunting trophy?? 

Look no further!!! 

This is the first of my new set of Zombie Dead Girl Beauty & Brains Wall Hangings!!! 




You will received the beautiful ghoul pictured! 

Complete with...

Rotting green flesh!

One blue eye and one oozing eye socket!

Bloody blonde hair accented with a red rose - pin up girl style!

The back of the wall hanging has a mask like string you can use to hang it on the wall.. 
..or if your feeling fun wear it on your own face!! 

Adopt her HERE in my Etsy shop!! 

Want me to customize a Zombie Girl Wall hanging for you? 

Want to choose her hair color, eye color, flesh color and accessories?? 

Contact me here or check out my Custom made to order listing HERE in my Etsy shop!

BRAAAAINS & BEAUTY!
LDG Nicole

No comments: