Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Review: Trade - LushPUNK.Etsy.com & BellaLili.Etsy.com

  I have always had my eye on this fantastic zombie girl pendant in BellaLili's shop, and she said I could have it in return for some graphic design work. Yay!

  I wasn't sure if the banner I made for her would be a fair enough trade so I made her a background design also, just in case. In return I received the zombie pendant! I was so impressed with the packaging – the pendant came in a little tin with a metal skull on the top! It's so cute! The pendant itself came on a black backing card with a spiderweb drawn onto it. And, it only took about a week to get to me which is great since I'm in Australia and she's in the US!

[image]

  BellaLili is really nice and it was great chatting with her. The pendant is so cute, I can't wait to wear it!

   Thanks, BellaLili!
  ~LushPUNK

No comments: