Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Treasury West...Etsy's Dark Side

I waited and waited...oh so patiently...and snagged a Treasury. About half way through my selections...I suddenly got a 'connecting' icon...from the Treasury itself. Oh my gosh...I lost everything...INCLUDING the Treasury.
Not one to give up....I waited another hour...(it is 4:30 a.m.) but I got a Treasury in Treasury West. It is called....Etsy's Dark Side.
If you have a free moment or two...head on over and maybe even leave a comment.

The Treasury is no longer available....thanks to all who visited and left comments!

3 comments:

StemOfThorns said...

Ahhh, you rock! :D

Grea items, and thanks for including my arachnid bracelet!

I need to try my luck at snatching one of those Treasuries again some time. ;)

blacklilypie (Tara Fortin) said...

You are so patient! I would have been too peeved to wait again. haha . :-)

CMZ Art/ Rustic Goth said...

Thanks for your comments! I've been wanting to do a Treasury and Etsy's Dark Side was the perfect subject!!