Monday, March 19, 2012

Shop of the Week: IllustratedInk.etsy.com

My name is Leila, and I've been a full time artist since 2006. Most of my creations are inspired by "Day of the Dead", traditional tattoo design, and folk art from around the world. I love color! Catholic icons and symbolism influence much of my work. I put a lot of love and effort into each of my one-of-a-kind pieces. It brings me so much joy to create art everyday! I reside in Austin with my sweetheart, 2 kitties, and a Corgi. :)

Things I adore: carnivals, my Jeep with the top off, thrift shopping, writing actual letters, watermelon, snuggling with my kitty that's soft as a bunny, stacks of musty books, Christmas lights, all birds, old cathedrals, Mexican Coke in a glass bottle....

♦♦♦♦    ♦♦♦♦    ♦♦♦♦    ♦♦♦♦

No comments: