Monday, February 14, 2011

Shop of the Week: PoisonApplePotions.etsy.com

For nearly as long as I can remember I have been obsessed with fragrance. I spent every spare penny I could scrap up to fill my dresser with beautiful and exotic vials of every scent imaginable. Eventually I settled on perfume oil as my weapon of choice; I loved the way it melted into my skin, worked with my body chemistry, and best of all- lasted more than five minutes.
I found my love of fragrance to be an entertaining, albeit expensive hobby. At this point I began to study the art of the creation of fragrance and when I felt confident enough to get my feet wet I started experimenting with making my own blends. A world of possibilities opened up that I hadn't known before when I simply had to choose the perfumes that were made available to me by others. After friends began requesting that I make perfume oils for them as well I decided that I would like to try my hand at making perfume oils professionally. This is how my shop began. I aim to make fragrances that are mysterious, yet wearable; luxurious, yet affordable...
Read more at: http://www.etsy.com/people/PoisonApplePotions#

♦♦♦♦    ♦♦♦♦    ♦♦♦♦    ♦♦♦♦

Etsy
Buy Handmade
PoisonApplePotions

No comments: