Monday, September 1, 2008

Review: Static White's Stitchery meets Urban Threads

Urban Threads and I got to chatting about skull beads which I always seem to have in abundance. Chatting about skull beads turned into the idea of doing a swap. The swap turned into a wonderful surprise when I opened the box!

Within the magical box of embroidery goodness there was a soft & squishy jersey pillow with 2 crowned skulls, a little purple voodoo dude, mini tote with skull & crossbones, embroidery templates & thread, hand towels: crow on skull & skull with top hat (hidden under the other, sorry!). In my excitement I forgot to include the glow stick bracelets she sent me also.

She can definitely embroidery like no tomorrow! I am one lucky gal.

Check out her site for some amazing designs, tutorials and projects for hand and machine embroidering. This is not your grandma's redwork! You can also find her review of my items and the Etsy Dark Side Team here!



Above are just a few of the items from Etsy Dark Side members (GypsyEye, BlackLilyPie, HandmadHorrors, Poets&Prophet/LushPunk, StarrlightJewelry) that I sent to Urban Threads. I also sent a Maneki Neko and a Skull Gears Pin!

~Static

SWStitchery.Etsy.com

No comments: