Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Shop of the Week: FableAndFury.etsy.com

I have eclectic tastes and draw inspiration from vintage styles, nature, fairy tales like the Brothers Grimm, and beautiful little beasties. Often I find myself daydreaming about living in a tiny cottage deep in the forest. Running away with the circus would be splendid too! I think these flights of fancy are often reflected in my jewelry.
I have a background in graphic design & illustration, so creating silhouette and portrait jewelry is a tangible way for me to connect with my design ideas while making unique pieces of wearable art. Drafting a new design for my jewelry is similar to designing the type of graphics I've been accustomed to creating, but now I can create a visual narrative in simple lines and embellish to my heart's desire, making Fable & Fury jewelry designs uniquely mine.

♦♦♦♦    ♦♦♦♦    ♦♦♦♦    ♦♦♦♦

Etsy
Buy Handmade
FableAndFury

No comments: